What are the typical problems facing teens these days?
- Boyfriends, girlfriends, and social media are probably the biggest problems of teens today.
What’s wrong with saying “what’s wrong with teens today?”
- I really don’t think anything is wrong with it.
How are you better and brighter than your parents’ generation?
- If you look at your parents’ yearbook you could see one way.
How are the troubled students in more trouble than those of your parents’ generation?
- I’m not too sure how they are they just kind of are.
When did women get to vote in Canada and the U.S.A.?
- America: August 20, 1920.
- Canada: 1921 but all racial groups of women in Canada didn’t get to vote until 1960.
Have you ever “Left your campsite better than you found it?”
- Yeah, I have because I always try to, so through seeing people better when I leave I would say I have.
“Connect the dots.” What does that mean in your school?
- Put things together, figure out what needs to be done.
How many times could you listen to “You Light Up My Life” by Debby Boone?
- I could listen to it at least 6 times.
Do you know an adult that believes in you more than you believe in yourself?
- No, I don’t.
Do you know someone you believe in more than they believe in themselves?
- Yes, I know lots of people who I believe in more than they believe in themselves because it seems people just fill themselves with self-doubt.
What is a “Happy Camper?” How can you spot them?
- A happy camper is someone who tries to put everyone in a good mood, a happy camper is someone who’s always supportive, and will always leave with it being better than they left it. Happy Campers are fairly easy to spot, they’re the people who are always trying to set others in a good mood.
What is the pledge of the “Happy Camper?”
- The pledge of a Happy Camper is to make sure that everyone else around you is as happy as you are.
How will you know you are a “Happy Camper?”
- You will know when you’re a Happy Camper if have taken and live up to pledge of a Happy Camper.