- You shall not have no other gods before me.
You shall believe in God.
- You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
You shall use God’s name justly.
- You shall remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
You shall not disrespect the sabbath day.
- You shall honor your father and your mother.
You shall not disrespect your father and mother.
- You shall not kill.
You shall respect life by not taking it.
- You shall not commit adultery.
You shall behave appropriately
- You shall not steal.
You shall use only things that you own or got by fairly
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall be honest about thy neighbor
- You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife.
You shall be happy with what you got and not desire other people’s significant other
- You shall not covet your neighbor’s goods.
You shall be happy with your own goods and not desire your neighbor’s goods