1. You shall attend Mass on Sundays and on holy days of obligation and rest from servile labor.
You are supposed to go to church on Sundays unless you have a good reason not. Same thing for special days such as Easter Sunday.
2. You shall confess your sins at least once a year.
At least once a year, you have to go talk to a priest and ask for forgiveness for your sins.
3. You shall receive the sacrament of the Eucharist at least once during the Easter season.
In the Easter season, you are to receive the Eucharist at least one time.
4. You shall observe the days of fasting and abstinence established by the Church.
You are to fast during the days of lent and other days made by the Catholic Church.
5. You shall help to provide for the needs of the Church.
If the Church is doing something such as having a food bank and gathering food for people in need, you are expected to give some food or donate other things like clothing.
The two days of Holy Obligation in the Canadian Catholic Church are The Solemnity of Mary, and Christmas day.