1. I am the LORD your God:
you shall not have
strange Gods before me.
– I am the LORD your God: I shall be your first God, and above other Gods.
2. You shall not take
the name of the LORD your God in vain.
– You shall only use the LORD your God when praying.
3. Remember to keep holy the LORD’S Day.
– You shall not set aside and neglect the LORD’S Day
4. Honor your father and your mother.
– You shall not disrespect, or disregard your father and your mother.
5. You shall not kill.
– You shall protect other human life and your own.
6. You shall not commit adultery.
– You shall honor, and stay loyal to your spouse.
7. You shall not steal.
– You shall be caring and giving to others.
8. You shall not bear false witness
against your neighbor.
– You shall be friends with your neighbors.
9. You shall not covet
your neighbor’s wife.
– You shall love your spouse only.
10. You shall not covet
your neighbor’s goods.
– You shall be envious of no others goods.