Chicken. Chicken is a very healthy choice to have for lunch or supper, it’s filled with protein. It’s the only meat I choose to consume, it’s a lean meat which means it does not contain much fat, eating chicken regularly can actually help you lose weight.
2. Analyze one healthy eating tip.
One healthy thing I always do when i’m cooking is replacing the olive oil people usually use to grease pans and such with coconut oil, coconut oil is very good for hair skin and nails and doesn’t make your food greasy and you can’t even taste it!
2 sticks + 2 tablespoons (9 oz, 255g) unsalted butter at room temperature
3 large egg whites at room temperature
Steps : 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two 8″ round cake pans with parchment paper or butter/flower (bottom of the pans only)
2. Combine the yolks, 1/2 the sour cream and the vanilla in a small bowl, whisk to combine, set aside.
3. Into a mixing bowl, put 11/4 cups of your sugar and sift flour in and salt. mix on a low speed for 10 seconds. Add your butter to the mix and mix on low until batter is peaking and looks like a paste. Begin to add the 1/2 of sour cream from previously to the flour and butter mixture and increase the speed to medium and mix for roughly 3 minutes until batter is lighter in texture.
4. Scrape sides and bottom of your mixing bowl. With the mixer on low add 1/2 the egg yolk mixture. Mix until mostly incorporated. Add the rest of your egg yolk mixture.
5. In another bowl whip your egg whites on medium high unil they have reached soft peaks, you will know because they will no longer be gritty and they will be like a whipped cream texture. Turn your mixer on to a low medium and slowly add the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar. Then turn mixer on medium high and whip whites to a full peak, fold your whites into the base 2 parts, folding until there are no more streaks of egg whites.
6. Divide your batter into 2 pans so it’s even and level.
7. Bake until the center of the cake springs back under light pressure or a toothpick.
8. Cool for about 8 minutes while still in the pan and then carefully remove the cake from pan onto a cooling rack, when fully cooled, wrap in plastic and refridgerate overnight or 3 hours before filling and assembling the cake.
You need to practice how to handle food in the grocery store to prevent yourself and others from illness. You should keep any raw meats frozen as soon as you return home from the store. Ensure you are using packaged deli meats within 4 days after purchase, best-before dates apply to unopened packages only. Buy frozen foods at the end of your shopping trip to ensure your frozen goods are not unthawed while you shop. Senior’s and pregnant people should avoid dairy as their immune systems are weakened. Pack produce in individual plastic bags. Keep raw meats seperate from other foods in your grocery cart as well as seperate bags.
In the kitchen
Wash any reusable grocery bags always after use especially if you had poultry in said bag. Wash countertops with warm soap and water before and after food prep. Use different cutting boards for poultry and fresh fruits and veggies as you won’t want the two coming in contact with eachother. Never leave leftover meat on the counter longer than 2 hours. Avoid consuming any raw eggs in cake batter or cookie batter. Bring gravies, soups and sauces to a full, rolling boil and stir during the process. Always cook poultry and seafood at a safe temperature to avoid illness. Food that needs to be defrosted in a microwave should always be cooked immediatley after. Wash hands with warm water and soap for 20 seconds before beginning any work in a kitchen.
In your fridge
Defrost raw meat and poultry as well as sea food in a fridge, microwave or in cold water. And don’t refreeze already thawed food. Use ice packs to keep lunches cool. Always store eggs in original cartons. Never eat hot dogs straight from the package. Hot dogs must be thoroughly cooked to a safe internal temperature. The middle of the hot dog should be steaming hot or 74°C (165°F). Check the temperature in your fridge with a thermometer. Place raw meat, poultry, and seafood on the bottom shelf of your refrigerator so raw juices won’t drip onto other food. Leave leftovers in a sealed container.
In your dining room
People who are pregnant or of senior age should avoid foods like sushi and oysters, as well as raw or lightly cooked eggs. Use all pre packed deli meats within 4 days and follow the best before dates on the package, never used the same plates and utensils for raw meats or cross contamination could occur. Wash hands with warm water and soap for 20 seconds after handling soap.
Most people look for qualities in a political leader that they would find captivating and important to their daily lives and needs as a citizen. When looking for political leaders some people will look for qualities such as loyalty, it is important that a leader is loyal and won’t lie to their voters. Candidates will lie sometimes unwittingly and other times very outrageously. Another thing voters may look for is how well their president would work with their congressmen because after all the president is not in charge of everything it’s important that they will make the right decisions. Voters may also look at how well they get along with the allies. If a president didn’t get along with another country like Saudi Arabia or Canada that could cause a lot of havoc for the world. Leaders should also understand the “Big Picture”. This means that they aren’t a leader to focus on one issue but the issues of others as well. Part of being a leader is considering other peoples needs. You need a leader who is committed to being a leader and won’t give up if things go left. They will continue to work as hard as they can until things start to work for them.
In Greece, the “Greek Orthodox Church” is Greece’s official religion. On Easter Thursday most of the Greeks bring flowers to the Church for the flower bed they lay the statue of Jesus on. On Friday the Priests decorate the bed for the statue and on Friday they carry the bed through town in a parade. Most wealthy people in Greece build their own mini churches in their backyard just like we do with sheds here.And in the Mass, the Priests sing the entire thing with no instruments. You stand for the entire Mass while it is mostly only adult men who attend the Mass as well. There are tons of candles as the light during Mass. Much like the Ukrainian Church here you cannot see the alter which is covered by gates with photos of 2D statues. Saint Paul is a favourite there as well as Mary.
Whole, Open, Warm, And without fear is to be whole.
Why does the speaker describe the “man” so objectively in the first nine lines of the poem.
To get the point across that he lost his fingers and how he lost them so we can get to the main point of the poem.
How does the tone of the poem change after the first nine lines?
It gets sweeter and sadder and softer.
To what extent does the speaker understate or overstate the emotions associated with his/her father’s situation? He talks deeply about what the father was like and gives a vivid description of the man’s father’s hands.
Which lines or phrases do you think express what the speaker is feeling most powerfully? What do these lines convey to them? I think that he is expressing the way he misses how his father used to be.
What is the significance of the title? The beginning was different from how things are now.
Someone who is caring and kind and can make you laugh isa agood friend in my opinion.
What ideas does this poem share about friendship? Do you agree?
That Arlo is always there for the poet. I agree you should be there for your friends.
What is odd about the last two lines of this poem?
That they wouldn’t be friends anymore if they moved.
List the jargon used in the poem. Find definitions of each term. Do the definitions you find work within the context of the poem?
Yardage-A distance or length measured in yards.
I guess I can see that this comes in when talking about football.
Examine the poem’s use of pronouns. Is the antecedent for each pronoun always clear? What would you recommend the poet do to solve his pronoun problems? He said Arlo and me when it should be Arlo and I.
1. What does the uncertainty principle teach us? How does this relate to faith? Many things in life are uncertain. The principal tells us that there are things we cannot know or measure exactly. The principle of physics says that even if we could know and measure everything in the present, we still could not be able to prove anything about the future. Uncertainty, unpredictability, and mystery are a scientific reality.
2. What does it mean to say that God exists outside of time? God is not a material being who doesn’t exist in time or space. God is in the present but God is also already in the future. Because the future is a mystery to us, God is also a mystery to us.
3. Why is our ability to know and describe God limited? Because he has chosen not to reveal himself to us yet.
4. What is the only “proof’ that we can have of God’s existence? Faith. It takes a great faith to believe that an unseen God exists.