1. What does the uncertainty principle teach us? How does this relate to faith?
– The Heisenberg uncertainty principle states that locating a particle in a small region of space makes the momentum of the particle uncertain, and conversely that measuring the momentum of a particle precisely makes the position uncertain. Saying that this principle is related to uncertainty, relates to faith because not everyone believes in God, or Jesus. Many stories have been told about them, but not everyone knows the real story behind all of it.
2. What does it mean to say that God exists outside of time?
– Time and space exist only as concepts of the mind. They are relative and assume the existence of a mind. Without the mind to perceive, there is no time and space. The mind is literally nonexistent in a state of deep sleep. The notion of time and space do not exist in a state of deep dreamless sleep. In such state nothing but consciousness exists. So we may infer that consciousness is beyond the state of time and space because these are simply notions that come into existence along with the mind.
3. Why is our ability to know and describe God limited?
– We live in such a place where there are many stories about God. With many of those stories we tend to get carried away of what we think compared to what we know. From theses story’s, people believe so much in God and Jesus that everyone around them starts to believe it so they think it most be true. Even know that our truth is limited about our knowledge about God, numerous amounts of people still believe. Do they believe because they know the truth or because we have been told these “truths” for so long that people can’t even determine what is real or what is false anymore.
4. What is the only “proof” that we can have of God’s existence?
– Some say that everything around us came from someone or something, that someone could be God. Our technology, tools, maybe even nature could all have come from God. All the things you use in your everyday life could have came from him as well. Also the only “scientific” proof or knowledge we can have of God is that the universe does not contain its own beginning and end. It came from something outside itself and it will end in something outside itself. That something or someone is God. God is the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end, the one from whom all things come and to whom all things go.