- Id like to meet Romeo cause he is level-headed and id like to see how he acts at parties and towards Juliet. But he’s not a fighter as he seems but a protector he does whats right how he asks for permission to marry Juliet or Rosaline.
- Him and Juliet do not really have anything in common and Romeo said he would never love another girl besides Rosaline, Romeo does married Juliet in the end.
- Very close to the church,he is a father to most and is quiet religious.
- I enjoyed scene 5 because Juliet gets worked up over the marriage and Romeo follows through with it, and marries Juliet.
- Juliet was not gonna marrie anyone at the start of the book.
© 2020 Perry Anderson | STJ iBlogs | Internet Savvy? | Contact STJ School | Log in