1. Who is the protagonist?
- A 16 years old boy named Andy is the protagonist. he is wearing a bright purple jacket.
2. what is/are the conflicts?
- Andy got stabbed and no one’s willing to help him.
4. What effect does Andy’s jacket have on the people who find him in the alley?
- The effect of Andy’s jacket that represent he is a part of a gang.
5. What are the reasons why these people do not help Andy?
- The girl and the boy don’t want to help Andy because they scared of the Guardians.
- The man didn’t know that Andy got stabbed because he’s drunk.
6. At what point does Andy realize he is dying?
- He realized he was dying when he felt weak and tired, he felt alone, and wet and feverish and chilled.
7. What does Andy do with the last of his strength?
- he take off his jacket from his body because no one want to help him because of his jacket.
9. What is the police officers reaction to Andy?
- The cop felt sad on Andy and say “he’s dead”, he picked up Andy’s jacket and say “A Royal”.