- A. It is just like what path you want to take when you are older the good one or the bad one. \ Luke 10:38-42 Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet and listened to what he was saying. Mary sat listening to the lord while Martha (mary’s sister) did work. Martha wanted mary’s help to do the jobs but she was listening to Jesus. Martha asked Jesus for his help to tell Mary to help her do her work but Jesus tells her that Mary chose the best choice, to listen to Jesus.John 11:5-6 Lazarus grows ill and Jesus stays with him for 2 days while Mary and Martha leave.
Martha went to see Jesus and Mary stayed home. Martha was then upset with Jesus because Lazarus had died.
Martha’s faith in the lord is based on her relationship with Jesus because she believes that if Jesus was with her brother he wouldn’t have died and she had faith that if he stayed he wouldn’t have died. Lazarus dies and Martha believes if Jesus stayed he would still be alive.
- B. Exodus 4:10-17 Moses told the Lord to pardon his servants because he has never been eloquent not in the past or since he spoke to them. The Lord said back that he is slow of speech and tough and because Moses complained that he could not speak well, God appointed Aaron as Moses’ “prophet”. At the command of Moses, he took his staff. Then he stretched out his rod in order to bring on the first three signs. What is Aaron’s role?Aarons’s role was to speak for Moses from Jesus.
The angel told Philip to go south to the road that leads from Jerusalem to Gaza. There he would worship Candace, queen of the Ethiopians. Philip is taken by the Holy Spirit to meet a highly placed Ethiopian court official who is reading Isaiah on the way home from Jerusalem. The Ethiopian asks for and receives baptism as a believer in Jesus as God’s Messiah, promised by Isaiah. Who are the two people in this story?
Philip and Eunuch
Why does one of them choose to be baptized?
As they were going along the road, they came to some water; and the eunuch said, ‘Look, here is water! What is to prevent me from being baptized!“He commanded the chariot to stop,” and both of them, Philip and the eunuch, went down into the water, and Philip baptized him.
- C. 1 Samuel 16:23- His music is helping to heal the soul of the people and ward the evil through the joint passion of music. He also helped him to see that music can connect people. 1 Samuel 16:23- His music is helping to heal the soul of the people and ward the evil through the joint passion of music. He also helped him to see that music can connect people. Who calms Saul and how?David calms Saul by playing the Lyre
What happens right before God’s presence fills the temple?
They all gather in song and prayer together to show the lord their devotion and faith
4.D. John 1:3-9 – Jesus is described as the beginning of life and all-new creation. Without him, nothing would have been created. There would be no light to overcome the darkness. John was sent by God to prove to people that he is true.
Mark 13:24-27 – Jesus describes the world in chaos, with the sun going dark. Then he says he will come in his glory, and bring light back to the world. If you’re in the dark, Jesus can bring the light back.
Ezekiel 1: 4-28 – Ezekiel uses images to help understand God. Ezekiel explained what he saw. He told about the four creatures, that they had four different heads, and they had 2 wings each. He said they walked in a line with their wings touching and went with the spirit, never turning. Ezekiel also explained about the clouds and wind the creatures were surrounded by.
Exodus 18:13-27 – People came to Moses with their problems so he could settle the arguments, Moses gave them the instructions from God to help them solve their disagreements or problems. Moses’s father-in-law helped him realize that he would need help to talk to all those people. He told Moses that he should find good people so they could help him. They could help with minor situations, but they would come to Moses with important cases.
What is Moses’ problem?
His problem is that he is solving all the people’s problems through god and he is only one man. This will tire Moses and the people too.
Who helps him solve it in a logical step by step way?
Moses’s father in law told him to find people to help him with this task and give the word of God.
John 20:24-29 – After Jesus had risen, he came to the disciples but Thomas wasn’t with them. When he heard about Jesus’s visit, he didn’t believe them. He said that unless he put his finger in the hole in Jesus’s hand he wouldn’t believe. Jesus came back when they were all together. Thomas saw Jesus and believed. Jesus told him to believe even if you haven’t seen something, he said, “Blessed are those have not seen and yet have come to believe.”
Whose need for proof does Jesus understand and accept?
Thomas needed proof that Jesus had risen and Jesus accepted that and understood it, but told him to believe without seeing.
Thomas who was called a twin said to the disciples to let them go so they can die with him.
Who has a very matter-of-fact attitude?
What does he say?
Thomas said to let them go so they can die with him.
When does Peter first begin to understand Jesus? Peter started to understand Jesus when Simon and Peter pulled the nets full of fish into the boat and the boat started sinking. Peter fell to his knees, saying that Jesus shouldn’t help him because he had sinned. Jesus said to Peter that he was forgiven and that He can teach them about His forgiveness.
What does Peter do when he sees Jesus?
Jesus appeared to the disciples and said, “Take heart, it is I, do not be afraid” Peter then answered Jesus and said, “Lord, if it is you, command me to come to you on the water”. Peter did not react the same way as the other disciples that saw and feared Jesus. Instead, Peter answered Jesus’ question and said, “Lord, if it is you, command me to come to you on the water.” Jesus then said, “Come.” As Peter got out of the boat, he then started walking on the water and came towards Jesus. While Peter was walking towards Jesus, Peter noticed a strong wind, and began to sink he then cried out to Jesus, “Lord save me!” Jesus then immediately reached out his hand and caught him. Jesus then said “You of little faith, why did you doubt?”. When Peter sees Jesus he answers and follows him out onto the water.
What does Peter suggest in this passage?
Peter suggests that these mountains are a great place to be, so he says he can make three dwellings for Jesus, Moses, and Elijah. Peter suggests that these mountains are a great place because the sun lights up Jesus’ face like lanterns, and Jesus talks to them shortly after his clothes became dazzling white.
What does Jesus do? How does Peter respond?
This passage is from the time around Jesus’ Passion. Holy Thursday; when Jesus and His disciples are having the Last Supper in the upper room. Jesus presents himself to his disciples as a servant and washes their feet in a basin. When Jesus offers to clean him, Peter responds in a stubborn manner, stating that unless Peter washes Jesus’ feet, Jesus can have no share with him. Simon Peter continues to say that if Jesus is to clean His disciples, He should not only wash his feet but also his hands and his head.
Based on these passages, which of the intelligence does Peter often use to understand and respond to Jesus?
Based on these passages, I can infer that Peter responds to Jesus with interpersonal intelligence. Interpersonal intelligence is knowledge derived from social interaction with other people. In the first passage, Peter displays great humility, but Jesus forgave Peter and offered to teach Peter of his great forgiveness. This tells us that Peter knows Jesus would have some form of response to his actions, thus further confirming his knowledge of interpersonal intelligence. Passage two further develops Peter’s responses to Jesus. We read of Peter’s response to Jesus’ pleas for him to come out onto the water with him. Peter comes as Jesus commands him. In passage three, Peter recognizes the presence of others and offers to make dwellings for them. Passage four shows another act of Peter’s humility
Who does Paul talk about as he tries to explain law and grace?
Paul speaks of sin and how it makes him make the wrong choices and do what he does not want to do. Paul is talking about himself and how he is sinning.
The passage talks about how Paul is admitting that he has sinned and that he does not do what he wants to do but what he hates.
1 Corinthians 2:1-5 What does Paul say helped reveal the power of the spirit?
Paul reveals the power of the spirit by saying he chose not to know nothing among him except for Jesus Christ and him being crucified. He came to the spirit and said this he was in fear.
He also asked for his help in what to do.
Paul understands that in his grace the law that God has given him is visible.
Which of the intelligence is Paul using in these passages to help people understand God?
Paul used fear as his intelligence to face the fears of the spirit.
2 examples of the importance and/or value of musical intelligence
- music helps to heal the soul of people and ward the evil through that joint passion of music. Music can also connect people. Music helps connect like it did in 2 Chronicles 5:11-14 and 1 Samuel 16:23.
3 people who are word smart
- Three people that are word smart are Jhon, Jesus, and Ezequiel because of their ability to preach the word of god and help others through it, they are word smart in the passage John 1:3-9, Mark 13:24-27, and Ezekiel 1: 4-28.
2 people who use logical intelligence
- Moses and Philip are two examples of people who are considered logically intelligent because of their ability to help people with their problems like he did in Exodus 18:13-27.
2 people whose understanding of Jesus is rooted in the intelligence of relationships
- Two people whose understanding of Jesus in the intelligence of relationships are Peter and Simon they had sinned and wanted to repair their relationship with Jesus. It tells about their journey of intelligence in Luke 5:4-11,Matthew 17: 1-8, John 13:3-10 and Matthew 14:24-33
1 person who is self smart
- Paul is a good example of a person who is self smart because he knows when he is sinning and even though he knows its wrong he does it anyway, so he asks to be forgiven because he knows it was wrong.in the passagesRomans 7:14-23 , 1 Corinthians 2:1-5 and 2 Corinthians 12:7-10
3 passages that rely on spatial intelligence
1 person who uses physical intelligence to understand Jesus.
- An example of a person who uses physical intelligence to understand Jesus is Eunuch because he stopped on the road at some water to get baptized in the passage Acts 8:26-38.