- I am the LORD your God: you shall not have strange Gods before me.
You shall stay together with your people.
- You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
You shall speak with a clean language.
- Remember to keep holy the LORD’S Day.
You shall always be forgetful to keep holy the LORD’S Day.
- Honor your father and your mother.
You shall treat your parents with limited respect and kindness.
- You shall not kill.
You shall be mercy to others around you.
- You shall not commit adultery.
You shall be married to only one person.
- You shall not steal.
You shall pay for things you want.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall only accuse yourself instead of others.
- You shall not covet your neighbour’s wife.
You shall be a grown up and find your own wife.
- You shall not covet your neighbor’s goods.
You shall find and buy your own needs and luxuries.