Well, out of all the things I THOUGHT I was going to be, I didn’t think that my interests were going to make lead me to the path of becoming an engineer. I don’t think it means as in a rig welder though because my main subject area of knowledge is “Computers”. Another thing for this, if I would be a rig welder is that I’m not sure if I would be good at it considering that I am mainly a visual learner and not and not auditory. One of the good things about this is that I’m mainly Investigative, so if I need to fix anything on my own, I’ll more than likely know what the problem is just by looking. Another thing is that I like keeping things realistic, so therefore, I don’t like making things TOO fancy as we don’t need a lot of stuff! If anyone needs help with computers or anything else, here’s my “Interests” and “Knowledge”.
- Thou shalt worship God and God alone (“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.)
- Thou shalt serve God only (“You shall not make for yourself a carved image or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.)
- Thou shalt say God’s name lovingly (“You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.)
- Thou shalt remember the sabbath day and keep it holy (“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labour and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it, you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.)
- Honour thy mother and thy father for thou shalt have longer living in the land the Lord thy God gives you (“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.)
- Thou shalt let people survive (“You shall not murder.)
- Thou shalt sleep with only thy spouse (“You shall not commit adultery.)
- Thou shalt leave alone what is not belonging to thou (“You shall not steal.)
- Thou shalt keep true witness for thy neighbour (“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour.)
- Thou shalt covet only the Holy Spirit for it shall lead to the Lord thy God (
“You shall not covet your neighbour’s house; you shall not covet your neighbour’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbour’s.”
The 10th Commandment mentions we shouldn’t covet, or simply, crave what we feel we “need” in life. If we do this, we are giving into the flesh rather giving into the spirit. My mother always tells me that we don’t need it because it’s just simply, stuff. My mother tells me we need to read the Bible more and also with each other more than we do on our electronics, as much as THINK my father would want to agree with this, he couldn’t as a lot of things he does for work with his business and associating with politicians is on his phone and laptop. He can’t stop as much as we would like to so he could have a break, but he’s always too busy. If he doesn’t have inventory, or doesn’t have to work on his truck, he’s always got to write a report for work. So, please, don’t give into the flesh, but the spirit, otherwise, things will get more complicated than they need to be.
It’s very easy. All you have to do is follow the steps and then you’re done. Congratulations, you have created your new Blueprint, if you haven’t looked at ANY of these screenshots to help you out, then please ask for our Mental Health Hotline Services to make sure your brain is functioning, otherwise, you just made yourself look like an idiot and we’ll later have to put a sign up for you for mental adoption. Good luck NOT screwing this one up. (The following message was not for bullying purposes but to joke around, if you have issues with the message, please talk to either Mr. Sader or Lindsey Gorniak to explain what the joke was, thank you. [Seriously though, look at the screenshots to HELP you.])
Visual learning can be hard, but for the most part, it can be fun. As I am a visual learner, I like to take things apart and try to put them back together. Ex: my cellphones won’t work as its UI (user interface) keeps rebooting the phone itself over and over again, so I tried to take it apart and fix the wiring to the motherboard (what makes a smartphone, be a smartphone) but couldn’t because one of the screws were in a very enclosed area, so I had to abandon the project. If you would like to TRY to fix your own smartphone, the can usually be behind the screen of the phone. It will sometimes look like this, considering IF your phone is an Android:
Make sure to take care of your phone. By saying this, I least recommend a case and mainly recommend a bumper case. This is for overheating purposes.
Welcome to iblog.stjschool.org. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!