I love reading and, as someone who loves books, I have two lists of them: Books I Want to Read, and Books I Have Read. Neither list is complete and they aren’t even up to date, they just have some of the main ones.
Here is a list of 10 books I want to read.
- Little Women by Louisa May Allcott
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Eye of Minds by James Dashner
- Shatter City by Scott Westerfeld
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
- Ready Player One by Ernest
Here is a list of 10 books or series I have read
- Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan (and most other books written by Rick Riordan)
- Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (and Imposters)
- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
- Divergent series Veronica Roth
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- The Sandcastle Empire
- The Maze Runner series by James Dashner
As I said before, these lists are not complete, there are many more books I want to read and have read. For this, I thought it would be better if I shortened the list so we aren’t here for hours.