Orchestrate: To arrange or control the elements of, as to achieve a desired overall effect. That’s your theme for today.
Ready to roll? All you need to do is…
- Write a new post on your iblog in response to the prompt.
Need more ideas? Not sure what to write around Orchestrate?
- What’s the most complicated thing you’ve ever done? Tell us about all the moving parts. If you’re feeling really ambitious, give us instructions!
- What’s the last piece of music that moved you? (It’s fine if it’s not orchestral music, we’re not strict!) What was your reaction to it? What did it bring up for you?
- What’s the most delicious thing you ate in the past six months? How did all the elements on the plate come together?
- Publish a collection of short poems, where each one is a stand-alone that also works with the others to tell a bigger story.