Today’s prompt is all about trios, triptychs, and other things that come in three parts.
Ready to roll? All you need to do is…
- Write a new post on your iBlog in response to the prompt.
Need more ideas? Not sure what to write around Three? We’re here to help:
- Write about the three objects, books, songs, people, or places that best tell the story of the past year in your life.
- Share a photo that makes great use of the rule of thirds. (Or, as an alternative, go for an image that showcases three subjects, whether they’re human, inanimate, or something else.)
- Haiku famously call for three verses. Write a few (maybe… three?) about something you saw on your last walk.
- Publish a short story or a piece of memoir composed of three sections or vignettes.
- Think about where you were — geographically, mentally, academically, or any other way — three years ago. What’s the biggest change you’ve gone through during that period?