In these days of lockdowns, closures, and physical distancing, what does Open mean to you?
Ready to roll? All you need to do is…
- Write a new post on your iBlog in response to the prompt.
Need more ideas? Not sure what to write around Open?
- Describe a memorable experience in a wide-open space: a desert hike, a picnic, an old-school train station…
- Tell us about a store, restaurant, or public venue that’s currently closed, and that you can’t wait to see reopen.
- Write a haiku (or several) in which “open” is the final word.
- Share a story about a time when you or someone you know acted with open-mindedness and curiosity.
- Post a photo that invokes a feeling of openness (for you, at least) and tell us when, where, and why you took it.