Who doesn’t like a good list? Let’s make one today.
- Write a new post on your iblog in response to the prompt.
Need more ideas? Not sure what to write around List? We’re here to help:
- Write a countdown of your top-ten [insert the category of your choice]. Cookies, sci-fi movies, Disney villains… the possibilities are endless!
- From Mozart to Dua Lipa (not to mention Billy Joel), list songs have been popular for centuries. Write your own, or adapt an existing one for your new post.
- Tell a story — fictional or not — using a list as the device that frames your narrative.
- Create a new playlist of songs that channel your mood today, and share it on your blog. (Bonus points: you can even embed it from YouTube, Spotify, and other services.)
- Photographers, I’ll be honest: I don’t know what a visual list might look like, but I trust your ingenuity to create something amazing!
Are there any book or movie genres that you were surprised to like?
Is the book always better than the movie? Are there any exceptions?
Name the most recent movie that disappointed you.
Name a movie that you still haven’t got around to seeing.
Write an alternate ending to a movie.
If you could bring one fictional character to life for a day, who would you choose? Perhaps someone from a book, a movie, or a TV show?
What was the best movie of last year?
Name your favorite holiday movie.
Flashback! What’s your favorite childhood movie?
If your life was a movie, which one would it be and why?
What movie always makes you cry? (Or at least makes you emotional.)
Describe a movie you think is a fairly realistic depiction of your life, or the lives of people your age.
Alternatively, think of some movies that are aimed at your age group and explain how they are not realistic.
Do you have a preference? Do you think movies reflect who we are or who we want to be?
Frequently humour is developed around dull-witted characters who do not understand what is going on. Give an account of such a situation either from experience or from a television program or movie you have seen.
Most movie and television heroes we admire are the ones who finally decide to fight against whatever odds confront them. Who is your favourite hero or heroine? What is it that you admire about him or her the most?
Discuss the best movie you’ve seen recently. What was its name? Who were its characters? What was its plot? What did you enjoy about it?
Describe a film you’d like to act in. What is it about? Who are the characters? Which character would you like to play?