Whether your brain thinks in feet, meters, leagues, or lightyears, today let’s think about distance.
Ready to roll? All you need to do is…
- Write a new post on your iblog in response to the prompt.
Need more ideas? Not sure what to write around Distance? We’re here to help:
- During this time of physical (and/or social) distancing, what’s the thing you miss the most about being in close proximity to others?
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever traveled from your hometown, region, or country? Share one thing that you learned in that faraway (for you) place.
- Distance doesn’t have to be spatial — it can be temporal as well. Write about a period in your life that now feels as if it took place in a different galaxy.
- Share a photo that stretches far into the horizon, or go to your window and snap a photo that includes the farthest object or structure you can see.
- Write a story, poem, or imagined dialogue featuring you and a person you were once very close to, but who is now a distant presence in your life.